Dub Versions - PsyAmb 93


As an avid music collector I come across a fair amount of electronic music that doesn't quite fit into the usual categories I produce here on the PsyAmb blog. A lot of those track I put into a mix series I call Nokorimono ( see the mix archive for more details ) to create a more general chillout mix. Today's mix is not a Nokorimono mix, however it is certainly out of the scope of the psybient, psydub and ambient genres I usually mix. 

 
I'd like to share with you an eclectic mix of pop/rock dub cover versions. I have loads of this stuff. A lot of it is dreadful, however there are a bunch that are really well done. So I've poured through my collection with a fine cheese filter and come up with a number of interesting tunes. The sound quality of some of the older tracks is not quite up to modern standards so please be forgiving with me there

I hope there is a tune or two that you find interesting here. Thanks for listing as always.

Cheers ...
 

Track ( Remix Artist ) - Original Artist
  • Satisfaction ( Ken Boothe ) - Rolling Stones
  • Boys Dont Cry ( Professor Antena ) - The Cure
  • Billy Jean ( Shinehead ) - Michael Jackson
  • Yesterday ( Dandy ) - The Beatles
  • Eleanor Rigby ( B.B.Seaton ) - The Beatles
  • Rockit ( The Dynamics ) -
  • London Calling ( Dub Spencer & Trance Hill ) - The Clash
  • Starman ( Black Market ) - David Bowie
  • Come As You Are ( Little Roy ) - Nirvana
  • Stairway to Heaven ( Vegimite Reggae ) - Led Zeppelin
  • Great Dub In The Sky ( Easy Star All-Stars ) - Pink Floyd
  • I Wish You Were Here ( Alpha Blondy ) - Pink Floyd
  • Smoke On The Water ( Dub Spencer & Trance Hill ) - Deep Purple
  • Good Vibrations ( Black Market ) - The Beach Boys
  • Karma Police ( Citizen Cope ) - Radiohead
  • Down Under ( Chuck Norris ) - Men At Work
  • Can't Stand Losing You ( Dubxanne ) - The Police
  • Space Oddity ( Black Market ) - David Bowie
  • House of the Rising Sun ( Gregory Isaacs ) - The Animals
  • Whole Lotta Love ( Sly & Robbie ) - Led Zeppelin
  • Time ( Easy Dub All Stars ) - Pink Floyd


Play Now :


Mixcloud :





Download :

>> Direct Download <<  Right click then select 'Save link as ... '



Posted on 20.10.16 by PsyAmb TAG : | 0 Comments ( ADD NEW COMMENT )

0 comments :

Post a Comment