High Visions - Psychedelic Coloring Book


I am pleased to announce that after much effort and 1000 fine liner pens later, my psychedelic coloring book "High Visions" is now available for purchase on Amazon ! 

 
I started working on this project close to one year ago. My sister noted that many of my doodles and sketches looked kind of similar to what was going on in the adult coloring book world and suggested that I look into it. Thanks to her initial inspiration and continual butt kicking it is now a thing !


Inside the book you will find over 30 unique designs from flowing organic mandalas to trippy hallucinatory horizons. If you like challenging coloring books or psychedelic related art then you might get a buzz out of this. 

To check it out on Amazon follow this link :

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1533226245/

  • Sample images ( click to view larger version )




Posted on 30.5.16 by PsyAmb TAG : | 0 Comments ( ADD NEW COMMENT )

0 comments :

Post a Comment